Fall 2020: Instruction librarians are available for synchronous or asynchronous information literacy instruction. Synchronous sessions may be held via Zoom or in your classroom. Classes will not meet in the library during Fall 2020.
To schedule synchronous information literacy instruction:
- Select your date on the calendar to the left
- Choose a green time slot to fill out the provided form
- A librarian will be in contact to confirm details.
To integrate asynchronous information literacy instruction:
- Canvas modules are available in the Canvas Commons to be imported directly into your course. Search the commons for "information literacy" nku. Modules include:
- UNV 101 module (First Year Experience)
- General education courses: GEAR modules have been developed with general education courses in mind. Additionally, specific modules were designed for ENG/HNR 101 and 102 courses. View the GEARUP website to see module alignment with general education courses.
- Numerous modules are available that align to specific majors (ie Information Literacy for Psychology) and graduate programs (Information Literacy for Graduate Nursing).
- Course Guides are created for courses with specific needs/assignments.
Email Andrea Brooks (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or requests for online resources (ie guides). Please allow up to two weeks for new resources to be developed.